Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ryan Reynolds ... Step Away from the Gossip Girl.

After a three week hiatus while I participated in NaNoWriMo (more on that in a later post) I'm back in action with a post on my favorite hottie, Ryan Reynolds.

I'm in mourning over my dear Ry-Ry. He's been dating Blake Lively for a while now and my BFF and go-to-gal for celeb news, Stacie, says it's rumored that they're apartment hunting together. Really? Dude, it hasn't even been a year since you separated, not divorced, Scarlett Johansson, and you're already shacking up with a gal 11 years younger than you? I'm sure she's nice, I'm just not seeing what these two have in common. If it works out for them then mazel tov, but if feels like bad decision making to me.

Why do celebs, or anyone for that matter, jump from relationship to relationship? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment