Monday, September 26, 2011

My Big Outdoor Adventure

A few weeks ago I went camping for the first time. Not tent camping, mind you, but pimped-out-camper camping. Two bathrooms, hot showers, four flat screen televisions, a complete kitchen, an outdoor cooktop and free Wi-Fi.

Despite all the creature comforts, I was not a fan of camping. It was humid, miles from civilization (or maybe a 10 minute drive from the grocery store ... whatevs.) and lacking in activities that an indoor, allergy ridden girl like myself enjoys. Stacie thinks I didn't like camping because I forgot to bring my pink polka dot moose pajama pants (my official camping pants). I think it was because 1) There wasn't a New York & Company close by and 2) I prefer small doses of nature close to home.

The good news is when I tell people I don't like camping, at least I'm speaking from experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment